In my experience, "endless relaxing" must be possible. By the term "endless relaxing" I am referring to the feeling of "at ease, at peace" from within, no matter what you are doing, being or having! No, I am not a Buddhist Monk so I have not quite mastered the "endless/unlimited" state ..... yet !!!!
How could it be possible? Once again , in my experience, it may be possible through releasing the emotions around "what is not relaxing/ or disturbing the inner peace/ease", which is usually a feeling of "resistance"!! There's a great technique to release emotions easily and it is called "The Sedona Method" and is available online at sedona.com
I first created the slogans "endless relaxing" and "unlimited relaxing" for busy people such as Moms with children who work full time (or not!!) , business people/career people with no time to spare, and/or anyone who was experiencing a whole lot of daily stress ... It was really meant as a joke which then made me wonder, well "what if"?
So I noticed that when truly in a state of 'relaxing' from within, the eyes are 'at ease'. When asleep, the eyes are so relaxed they close. When in a state of shock they tend to open very widely!!! Voice tone is another give away that relaxation is happening from within. A soft tone usually signifies 'inner peace' where as an angry tone, for what ever reason, usually comes from some type of resistance and the tone becomes louder and sometimes higher. Chanting and mantras are examples of the meditative state and a state of relaxation where the voice tone usually appears softer, and relaxation is enhanced from the chanting.
Ah well , it is an ongoing process but fun to discover my own "inner peace" and that which prevails from other peaceful beings such as the Dalai Lama and Buddhist Monks.
For more info on the "Endless Relaxing" gift mug above, and other gift products visit: http://www.gearbubble.com/endlessrelaxinggoldmug
1. Grab yourself some wooden pegs from the discount store $1.99 AUD (20 pegs).
2. Decorate your pegs with small stickers or permanent marker pens if you really want to expand your creativity and be inspired when you open your closet!
3. Place 2 drops each, of YL Essential Oil (chemical free, organic) Lavender (calming) and Cedarwood (repells moths). Place on front and back of pegs. You can add more/less if you want and wait for it to SOAK into the wood. Total 8 drops.
4. See below on how to purchase YL Oils as a retail, or wholesale member (24% off).
You can choose which different oils you want. Rosemary is another Oil which repells the moths.
5. Place 2 or more pegs on your coat hangers. See image below. My pegs fitted most of my coat hangers.
6. These Coat hanger Pegs were adapted from YL Friend Jenny with her Car Vent Peg Idea. Please share and comment below on your gains/adaptions. I hope you have fun with it! 💕
Step by Step Instructions on Signing Up as a Wholesale Member (24% off) or Retail Member and TO PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCT/S:
1 Head to https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start & enter your information. Click: Recommended by another YL Member (ID number 3477202).
2 Make sure you check “Wholesale Member” (so you can have 24% off). If not, simply choose to join as a “Retail Member”.
3 Make sure the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID say 3477202
4 Pick your choice of Young Living Product (EG. Stress Away Roll On - in “New Release” Product Section )
5 Enter payment/shipping details. Then….Skip Step 3 (which is optional).
6 That’s It! Your product should arrive in 7-14 days (if not sooner!) Feel free to email me at email@example.com for any questions on the YL Essential Oils or ordering process. My YL Essential Oils Website is: http://www.youngliving.org/kateburke1
1. Usually ... you cannot have tension in the body/mind and experience "effortlessness" at the same time ! Allow yourself to notice this when ever any 'tension arises' throughout the day.... then notice "What is beyond this feeling of tension?"
2. If it is EFFORLESS it is usually lighter, free-er, and more 'open' .... it is expansion ! Rather than constricted, forced or '"tight". Simply noticing the difference in repeating these words will allow you to notice , the freedom beyond any "stress".
3. Simply PAUSE, and stop for a moment. . . Now, can you allow yourself to notice the silence beyond the "thinking" (either , I can or I can't ) and just allow 'movement' to happen .. allowing the body/mind to simply flow .... and just be !
4. These experiential tips and suggestions are inspired from "The Sedona Method" Personal Development Technique and "Letting Go" DVD movie over at sedona.com
5. Yoga clothing can be viewed at : http://www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/feelhappyyoga
One of the KEY ingredients to getting your message and/or product 'out there' with huge success , is getting QUALITY leads.
Once you master lead generation, you will be successful in any business you start in the future.
My friend Daven Michaels just finished developing a platform that will enable you to tap into a 300 million person database and generate qualified leads -- all on autopilot.
He is hosting a free online training session to show you how to use it.
Click the link below to save your spot
AND, If you register he is giving away a copy of his FB Miner lead generation software for free!
Click the link below to grab your free software
A Japanese Scientist studied water. Below is the information regarding his findings. From this I was inspired to also, creat the below water bottles with positive words on them to infuse that 'harmonious" energy - very practical for Yoga, Dance, Hiking or hot holiday destination and more ! Besides, its fun to create ! To purchase the water bottles visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/freedomind
"Masaru Emoto was born in Yokohama, Japan in July 1943 and a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University's department of humanities and sciences with a focus on International Relations. In 1986 he established the IHM Corporation in Tokyo. In October of 1992 he received certification from the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. Subsequently he was introduced to the concept of micro cluster water in the US and Magnetic Resonance Analysis technology. The quest thus began to discover the mystery of water.
He undertook extensive research of water around the planet not so much as a scientific researcher, but more from the perspective of an original thinker. At length he realized that it was in the frozen crystal form that water showed us its true nature through. He has gained worldwide acclaim through his groundbreaking research and discovery that water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness.
He is the author of the best-selling books Messages from Water, The Hidden Messages in Water, and The True Power of Water. He is a long-time advocate for peace in relation to water. He is currently the head of the I.H.M.General Research Institute and President Emeritus of the International Water for Life Foundation, a Not for Profit Organization.
"Mr. Emoto has been visually documenting these molecular changes in water by means of his photographic techniques. He freezes droplets of water and then examines them under a dark field microscope that has photographic capabilities.
Some examples from his works include:
Water from clear mountain springs and streams had beautifully formed crystalline structures, while the crystals of polluted or stagnant water were deformed and distorted.
Distilled water exposed to classical music took delicate, symmetrical crystalline shapes.
When the words "thank you" were taped to a bottle of distilled water, the frozen crystals had a similar shape to the crystals formed by water that had been exposed to Bach's "Goldberg Variations"- music composed out of gratitude to the man it was named for."
A thriving Yoga Studio Business is for sale in the Southern Island of Australia, called Tasmania. This Island State was also recently featured in the Grammy Nominated Movie "Lion" that starred Nicole Kidman. Although filmed in the southern area of Tasmania, the movie depicts some of the serene, natural beauty of Tasmanian and the perfect place to have a Yoga Studio.
Some of the features of the Business include:
- a competitive leasehold with ongoing options in a thriving pocket of the Devonport CBD
- a large client base of over 1800 locals interested in yoga, pilates and meditation
- 1890 followers on Facebook guaranteeing a great reach, every time
- all necessary equipment worth around $4000 and attractive decor
- teachers and therapists who may be available to work with the new owners
- full training and support provided by current owner
- well established systems including MINDBODY Online and Xero Accounting
- clearly documented procedures, forms and hand outs
- the financial records can be provided upon receipt of a confidentiality agreement
For more information please visit : http://www.havenyoga.com.au
and/or contact Andrea on the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Some lovely little messages here . . .As well as 2 sided personalised mugs
Above - For the 2 sided personalised mug (Loving You Forever & Beyond)
Go here now: www.gearbubble.com/lovequotesmugb
Above - Matching Pillow Cases for 2 sided personalised mug. www.gearbubble.com/lovequotespcaseb
Above - Set of 2 matching mugs with message printed on both ssides of each mug.
To buy, go here now: www.gearbubble.com/gentlenesstendernessmatch
Above - 2 Sided Personalised Mug - Tender Heart/ Gentle Soul. Matching Pillow Cases are available in this same design. Buy yours here now : www.gearbubble.com/tendergentlemug
Above - Matching Pillowcases to the 2 sided Personalised Mug.
For Tender Heart Pillow cases go here now: www.gearbubble.com/tenderheartpcase
For Gentle Soul Pillow Case go here now: www.gearbubble.com/gentlesoulpcase
Have a little "Yoganess" in your day!