1. Grab yourself some wooden pegs from the discount store $1.99 AUD (20 pegs).
2. Decorate your pegs with small stickers or permanent marker pens if you really want to expand your creativity and be inspired when you open your closet!
3. Place 2 drops each, of YL Essential Oil (chemical free, organic) Lavender (calming) and Cedarwood (repells moths). Place on front and back of pegs. You can add more/less if you want and wait for it to SOAK into the wood. Total 8 drops.
4. See below on how to purchase YL Oils as a retail, or wholesale member (24% off).
You can choose which different oils you want. Rosemary is another Oil which repells the moths.
5. Place 2 or more pegs on your coat hangers. See image below. My pegs fitted most of my coat hangers.
6. These Coat hanger Pegs were adapted from YL Friend Jenny with her Car Vent Peg Idea. Please share and comment below on your gains/adaptions. I hope you have fun with it! 💕
Step by Step Instructions on Signing Up as a Wholesale Member (24% off) or Retail Member and TO PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCT/S:
1 Head to https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start & enter your information. Click: Recommended by another YL Member (ID number 3477202).
2 Make sure you check “Wholesale Member” (so you can have 24% off). If not, simply choose to join as a “Retail Member”.
3 Make sure the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID say 3477202
4 Pick your choice of Young Living Product (EG. Stress Away Roll On - in “New Release” Product Section )
5 Enter payment/shipping details. Then….Skip Step 3 (which is optional).
6 That’s It! Your product should arrive in 7-14 days (if not sooner!) Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions on the YL Essential Oils or ordering process. My YL Essential Oils Website is: http://www.youngliving.org/kateburke1
1. Usually ... you cannot have tension in the body/mind and experience "effortlessness" at the same time ! Allow yourself to notice this when ever any 'tension arises' throughout the day.... then notice "What is beyond this feeling of tension?"
2. If it is EFFORLESS it is usually lighter, free-er, and more 'open' .... it is expansion ! Rather than constricted, forced or '"tight". Simply noticing the difference in repeating these words will allow you to notice , the freedom beyond any "stress".
3. Simply PAUSE, and stop for a moment. . . Now, can you allow yourself to notice the silence beyond the "thinking" (either , I can or I can't ) and just allow 'movement' to happen .. allowing the body/mind to simply flow .... and just be !
4. These experiential tips and suggestions are inspired from "The Sedona Method" Personal Development Technique and "Letting Go" DVD movie over at sedona.com
5. Yoga clothing can be viewed at : http://www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/feelhappyyoga
One of the KEY ingredients to getting your message and/or product 'out there' with huge success , is getting QUALITY leads.
Once you master lead generation, you will be successful in any business you start in the future.
My friend Daven Michaels just finished developing a platform that will enable you to tap into a 300 million person database and generate qualified leads -- all on autopilot.
He is hosting a free online training session to show you how to use it.
Click the link below to save your spot
AND, If you register he is giving away a copy of his FB Miner lead generation software for free!
Click the link below to grab your free software
A Japanese Scientist studied water. Below is the information regarding his findings. From this I was inspired to also, creat the below water bottles with positive words on them to infuse that 'harmonious" energy - very practical for Yoga, Dance, Hiking or hot holiday destination and more ! Besides, its fun to create ! To purchase the water bottles visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/freedomind
"Masaru Emoto was born in Yokohama, Japan in July 1943 and a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University's department of humanities and sciences with a focus on International Relations. In 1986 he established the IHM Corporation in Tokyo. In October of 1992 he received certification from the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. Subsequently he was introduced to the concept of micro cluster water in the US and Magnetic Resonance Analysis technology. The quest thus began to discover the mystery of water.
He undertook extensive research of water around the planet not so much as a scientific researcher, but more from the perspective of an original thinker. At length he realized that it was in the frozen crystal form that water showed us its true nature through. He has gained worldwide acclaim through his groundbreaking research and discovery that water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness.
He is the author of the best-selling books Messages from Water, The Hidden Messages in Water, and The True Power of Water. He is a long-time advocate for peace in relation to water. He is currently the head of the I.H.M.General Research Institute and President Emeritus of the International Water for Life Foundation, a Not for Profit Organization.
"Mr. Emoto has been visually documenting these molecular changes in water by means of his photographic techniques. He freezes droplets of water and then examines them under a dark field microscope that has photographic capabilities.
Some examples from his works include:
Water from clear mountain springs and streams had beautifully formed crystalline structures, while the crystals of polluted or stagnant water were deformed and distorted.
Distilled water exposed to classical music took delicate, symmetrical crystalline shapes.
When the words "thank you" were taped to a bottle of distilled water, the frozen crystals had a similar shape to the crystals formed by water that had been exposed to Bach's "Goldberg Variations"- music composed out of gratitude to the man it was named for."
Have a little "Yoganess" in your day!