5 Simple Tips To Daily Happiness
1. Can you feel happy and unhappy at EXACTLY the same moment?
Usually it is not possible. Hence, if you are open to "letting go" of that unhappy feeling in any moment, and allowing it to release and dissolve .... then, try allowing a feeling of "happiness" and expand that feeling of happiness even more ...... happiness can prevail more often than not !
2. Notice when you have had a really great belly laugh ... when the laughter subsides there is relaxation and 'peace'. A quietness. It is usually this sense of "peace, quietness and released emotions" that we seek when laughter subsides ...
3. When striving and striving and striving , sometimes you may just want to simply stop. So can you just stop? For example, take a moment and just STOP reading these words now......... Can you notice the "quiet mind"? Then, can you expand that "quietness" for 30 secs, and then, can you expand that "quietness" of mind to 1 min , then 2 mins and so on. Just to simply notice beyond the busy-ness, in any moment.
4. Can you let go of "coulda, woulda and shoulda" ... which is based on "what was", which is done and gone. Ask yourself "How do I do yesterday, today ?" It is not possible to do what was "past", in the moment of now !!
5. If all else fails ... just think of everything/anything that in your experience brings forth that feeling of happiness .... and allow that feeling to expand if you can!
Thank you to The Sedona Method (sedona.com) for the inspiration for this post.
Please Note: If you would like to share the happiness daily products in this post, VISIT: http://www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/feelhappyyoga
Comments are closed.
Have a little "Yoganess" in your day!