1. Usually ... you cannot have tension in the body/mind and experience "effortlessness" at the same time ! Allow yourself to notice this when ever any 'tension arises' throughout the day.... then notice "What is beyond this feeling of tension?"
2. If it is EFFORLESS it is usually lighter, free-er, and more 'open' .... it is expansion ! Rather than constricted, forced or '"tight". Simply noticing the difference in repeating these words will allow you to notice , the freedom beyond any "stress".
3. Simply PAUSE, and stop for a moment. . . Now, can you allow yourself to notice the silence beyond the "thinking" (either , I can or I can't ) and just allow 'movement' to happen .. allowing the body/mind to simply flow .... and just be !
4. These experiential tips and suggestions are inspired from "The Sedona Method" Personal Development Technique and "Letting Go" DVD movie over at sedona.com
5. The Yoga clothing images below can be viewed at : http://www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/feelhappyyoga
Have a little "Yoganess" in your day!